This product has been launched in collaboration with GuardFreight Ltd., UK, a company dedicated to developing industry specific,cost effective solutions that provide security and monitoring solutions to the intermodal freight industry. The variant is called E-Containerlock which is a Conveyance Security Device ( CSD ) designed to providephysical security, monitoring, tracking and alerts to any freight conveyance utilising ISO standard locking gear. It conforms to normal business practices and fitting and operation requires no special adaptations or practices. It prevents any unrecorded entry to the container or trailer via well know weak points in the container design and locking procedures.
- Robust but light weight design
- Steel and composite construction
- 3G six channel modem
- Dual GPS/GLONASS positioning ( GNSS )
- Multiple Sensor Monitoring
- Min. 6 month power reserve at default
- Programmable tracking intervals down to 1 min.
- Scheduled, motion based or combined reporting
- Full configurable reporting
- Over the Air ( OTA ) reconfigurations
- IP67 rated
- Rechargeable 10’300 mAh internal batteries
- Fully automatic activation
- 20 C ~ + 60 C operational range
- Compatible with industry standard seals to secure unit
- Battery Low
- Waypoint arrival and departure
- Route deviation
- Device stopped
- Email alerts delivered to authorised contact
The above specifications are subject to change without prior notice due to ongoing research and development
Send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-300-ACTIVE (228 483) and get today!
Active Telematics Sdn. Bhd.
3rd Floor, Wisma RKT, Block-C, No. 6, Jalan Raja Abdullah, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia