Click icon for more details
IoT is an environment when vehicles, objects, or people are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to- computer interaction.
The global IoT – telematics market is expected to grow from an estimated $26,314.4 million in 2015, and reach $140,100 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 28.5% during 2016 – 2022. The growth of the global IoT – telematics market is being driven due to several factors, including government initiatives to include advanced technology in public safety on roads, increasing demand for premium passenger cars and growing demand for connectivity in vehicles. The use of IoT – telematics has been constantly increasing in insurance sector for tracking the driving conditions to calculate precise vehicle insurance premium. North America dominate the global market; however Asia-Pacific including ASEAN is estimated to grow at the highest pace during the forecast period.
We deliver to our customers industrial efficiency solutions using IoT technology based on following components:
- Communication – latest wireless technology utilising
- Sensors to capture data for CANBUS, accelerometers, temperature, Driver ID, battery status, fuel data, security doors, 3 cameras, CCTV cameras, Untethered Dead Reckoning (UDR), remote sensors and more
- GNSS – location technology using combination of constellations delivering 2-3m ave. accuracy
- Electronics – Blackbox or OBDII fitted to the asset
- Cloud data processing – all data delivered to our servers and then available over the Web and Smartphones
- Global Roaming – assets can be located in any country within the region to be easily located in real time
How it Works